RUSK & RUSK
Who are RUSK & RUSK?
RUSK & RUSK has opened some of Scotland’s leading, globally recognised dining spaces in The Butchershop Bar & Grill, Hutcheson’s City Grill, The 158 Club Lounge and most recently The Spanish Butcher, which was awarded ‘Most Stylish Restaurant 2018’. Each venue boasts distinguishable deluxe interiors and distinctive personalities that marry inspiration from New York, London, Madrid and beyond.
From day to day service to lavish events; the independent group was founded to create restaurants that go beyond function. We want our venues to inspire and take customers on a journey; everything we do is focused on unrivalled experiences. We aim to turn the very best service, food and surroundings into lasting memories. Our Mission is simple: Make People Feel Great.
It’s an exciting time at RUSK & RUSK, with a fourth venue in the works we are expanding and looking for an ambitious, driven individual with the right attitude.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a strong, creative and dynamic Content Manager. The Content Manager will be responsible for leading and managing integrated marketing campaigns across PR, digital and social. You will possess a blend of production, content development skills and team management skills. You will be required to develop and execute 360-degree campaigns across all of our core marketing channels, as well as project manage from start to finish. As the content manager, you will be adaptable to various writing styles and audiences – from writing social media or email copy to opinion articles for media placements. You must have the drive to achieve multiple objectives across brand consideration, web traffic, SEO and engagement metrics.
Experience in other forms of content production – namely video and graphics – is a bonus. You may already be a social media manager, a creative in a traditional agency or maybe an account manager bursting with ideas?
What will I do?
- Deliver creative work on a variety of briefs across various mediums, including display advertising, email, public relations, content marketing, social media, websites and more
- Be part of a small but mighty marketing team to deliver end-to-end marketing activities for each of our unique and awesome venues
- Work with the Head of Brand Strategy & Communications on a day-to-day basis, on budgets, timings, deliverables, expectations.
- Advise on how best to apply core messaging and brand values to a variety of content types
- Line manage our Marketing Executive and together deliver the end-to-end production of earned, owned and paid content, including project management of digital media production.
- Work with Head of Brand Strategy & Communication on brand positioning and strategy
- Foster new partnerships
- Identify processes that help the business and drive efficiencies.
- Passionate, driven, humble and full of wonder
- Unparalleled ability to create and think out of the box
- Strong written competency, with the ability to develop a repertoire of editorial styles
- A ‘will do’ attitude. We are a small growing team, so we expect everyone to support each other
- Attention to detail. Clear written and verbal communication
- The ability to analyse data and use it to better inform and optimise the marketing strategies
- A proactive nature, don’t assume and always make sure
- Experience in client relationship/ agency management
- A background in advertising, design, marketing, journalism, TV, entertainment or creative services would be a bonus, but hey we’re open to having a conversation.
- Experience in budgeting, negotiating and discussing fees.
- Effective team management capabilities, being able to use Trello would be a bonus.
We will offer a competitive salary, 28 days holiday as well as a creative work environment with a positive and collaborative atmosphere. We also offer some nice things, including, but not limited to;
- All the coffee and tea you can drink
- Fresh fruit and biscuits
- You get to work in a beautiful open-plan city centre office
- Loads of cool events and brand partnerships including Veuve Clicquot, Estrella and many more
- Staff discount in each of our awesome restaurants
- Nice pens and pencils
- A swish Apple Macintosh laptop
To apply, please send us an up to date CV and a cover letter about what makes you the kind of person that would excel in the Rusk & Rusk environment to email@example.com